Thursday, March 12, 2009

More waiting. Can we hurry up and buy the house yet?

As of today, we're still waiting for the appraisal to come in for our house. Meanwhile, our Realtor found a lien against the house from the local subdivision association that maintains the community well. It took some digging, but she did get a hold of the president of the association, and found that the bill had been paid, but the lien wasn't released. He's supposed to take care of that today.

At this point, I'm beginning to think we won't get to close next week either. Unless the lien release and appraisal come in today or early tomorrow, I think we're looking at the week of the 23rd sometime for closing date.

No comments: